Am I the only one who saw 12’s adoration of Clara/Adrian in The Caretaker almost as: Oh my gosh you’re with someone who looked like one of my old faces which means you might still love me even though I changed my face on you and became significantly less touchy oh my goodness I’m flooded with such overwhelming happiness
Just me? Kay.
- me: did you catch doctor who last night?
- dad: yeah i saw it, did you?
- me: *sighs* yeah, don't want to talk about it.
- dad: why?
- me: *debates whether to tell my dad i'm a whouffaldi shipper cause he'll have no idea what that means*
- me: clara belongs with the doctor and that's all i'm gonna say.
- dad: oh, she will be. she's his girlfriend.
- me: *looks at dad with wonder*
- me: i love you.
- Whouffaldi. My dad ships it.
Danny: Why do you do it? Why do you fly off in that box with him? The truth, this once.
Clara: Because….it’s amazing. Because….I see wonders
My Sister: Yeah, the Doctor’s 10 inch wonder
the way they look at each other
This was literally the funniest one. Even He couldn’t help but laugh.
- *mindy lahiri voice*: how dare you
new outtakes from billie’s photoshoot with chris lloyd [x]
We’ve officially reached that annoying time of year where it’s sweater weather in the morning, but by midday you die from a heatstroke.
12 + being a cute
Do not comment on my food intake
Do not comment on my weight gain/loss
Do not comment on my stretch marks
Do not comment on my self harm scars
Do not comment on my body hair
Do not comment on my recovery process
It’s. None. Of. Your. Fucking. Business.
Homer Simpson is the most likable dad ever if you forget about the fact that he choked his 10-year-old son nearly to death in almost every episode
Some Guy Recreated a Bunch of Female Tinder Pics and They’re Glorious
I chose my favorites, but you can find the rest here